The prestigious MIPIM Awards honour the most outstanding real estate projects of the previous year. On Thursday 15 March 2007, the international jury revealed this year’s winners. The jury also gave out a Special Jury Award and, for the first time ever, a Special Tribute to a project in line with sustainable and environmental features.
The winners in the five sections are:
* Business centres – Portico, Spain
* Refurbished Office Building – Belmont Court (Belgium)
* Hotel and Tourism Resort – Malmaison Oxford, UK
* Shopping Centres – Europa Passage, Germany
* residential Developments – Colliers Kirinda, Sri Lanka
The refurbishment of 7 World Trade Center (US) was given a Special Jury Award.
For more details, visit Mipim.com.