The GETIS 2011 Exhibition that is being held in Cannes will for the first time bring together leading professionals of the green industry to promote a new cooperative model between decision-makers and businesses. The event is focusing on 5 issues: Sustainable Development in the Mediterranean, Buildings, Transport, Modes of Consumption and Preventing Climate Change.
Over the next 3 days, professionals will exhibit at GETIS 2011: clusters, energy producers, industrialists (transport, building, civil engineering, marine…), consultants and architects.
They will display and present their products, services and innovations to the invited decision-makers: ministers, national and international members of Parliament, local dignitaries and public authorities, general managers and engineers.
The Palais des Festivals was chosen for its ISA-recognised green standards.
Thursday, February 3rd :
– 10:00 am: Official Inauguration in the presence of elected representatives and Mr ESTROSI guest of honour, French Minister of Industry, Mayor of Nice.
– 11:30 am – 1:00 pm : Delegation of the Elected representatives on the exhibition.
– 11:30 am – 6:30 pm : Business meetings between decision-makers and exhibitors organized by GETIS GROUP.
– 2:00 pm : Plenary session and opening of workshops.
– Visit of an eco-district.
Friday, February 4th :
– 9:30 am – 08:00 pm: Business meetings between decision-makers and exhibitors organized by GETIS GROUP.
– 2:00 pm : Opening of the exhibition to the general public.
– Until 8:00 pm: Late night opening.
– Cannes 2050 – Parade of green vehicles on Croisette.
Saturday, February 5th (open to the public):
– 9:30 am : Opening of exhibition.
– Projection of the movie with presence of a personality.
– 5:00 pm : Official close