The International Luxury Travel Market will be hosted in Cannes, December 3-6, 2012. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that most of the luxury hotels are already booked out. But the good news is that there are a number of great hotel deals floating for those wanting somewhere comfortable to stay at an affordable price.
Here is a selection of hotels we recommend for the ILTM:
- Radission Blu 1835: situated at the far end of the old port, with great views across Cannes and the bay. Stylish and highly recommended from €1,485 for three nights
- Le Cavendish (photo): highly-rated hotel, about 10 minutes walk (downhill – which means it is uphill coming back) to the Palais. Staff can make good recommendations for restaurants, etc. Prices from €945 for three nights
- Eden Hotel: location is everything for this design hotel, on the Rue d’Antibes and a few minutes from the Palais. From €420 for three nights
- Hotel Cristal: another great location with friendly staff (and a garage). Rooms need refreshing. OK value at €450 for three nights
- Florella Marceau: stylish, comfortable apartments close to the railway station and Palais. A steal at €192 (special offer) for three nights.
All prices are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change.
Article contains affiliate links to hotels we know and recommend.