The countdown for the Cannes Film festival is definitely on. Don’t miss these deadlines:
- March 21: early bird rate for access to the American Pavilion: 50% off! Details here
- March 28: submit Mediterranean shorts to Made in Med for a chance to attend Cannes. Details here
- March 31: early bird rate for the Cannes edition of the Film Finance Forum: 30% off Details here
- April 8: last call for being able to use the European Pavilion as your base during the film market. This is a great venue, but conditions apply and there is lots of demand. So don’t wait. Details here.
- April 9: Last day to register for the Marché du Film/Film Market and be included in the Guide (which I consider important). Details here.
That’s it. Keep preparing.
By the way, this information was first sent to the subscribers to the Cannes or Bust newsletter. To get tips such as these before anyone else, subscribe using the form in the right sidebar or here.