The American Pavilion is celebrating its 25th anniversary the Cannes Film festival. Since 1988, it has been one of the most important meetings points, offering talks and refreshments to (mainly) American visitors at Cannes. The American Pavilion, in tandem with sponsor The Peninsula Hotels, has undertaken a re-design that brings together the glamour of the film industry, the beauty of the Mediterranean, and the comfort of a favorite home-away-from-home.
Services and conferences
The American Pavilion offers two things: services and conferences. Unlike other national pavilions, entry is member-only but comes with a range of services:
- Wireless Café – complimentary wi-fi and workstation access.
- The Roger Ebert Conference Center – access to special events, including the SRO “In Conversation” and “Industry in Focus” series. Gain insight and interact with industry luminaries in an intimate conference setting.
- Full-Service Restaurant & Bar – featuring a menu of daily specialties made with fresh, local ingredients.
- Coffee & Tea Bar – enjoy authentic American coffee and specialty drinks.
- Business Services – laser printing, photocopying, faxing, and other administrative services.
- Publications – pick up the International Herald Tribune, official daily Festival calendars, trade publications, directories, and other valuable print resources!
- Events & Parties – select opportunities for networking, entertainment, and fun at The Pavilion!
These “standard” services are available from $100, with a wider range of privileges available from $700.
The early-bird standard rate is $100 until April 16; $150 until May 14 and then $200. The Red Carpet rates are $700 until April 16; $800 until May 14 and $900 after that.
For full details, visit the American Pavilion website. Have you ever used the American Pavilion at Cannes? Why not drop a message or a tip below?