Get results from your very first trip to Cannes
You have been told that Cannes is the place to go to get that break for your business. You have also been told that it is incredibly expensive and is some sort of mysterious club with secret rites you have to learn.
In fewer than 20 pages Cannes veteran Michael Leahy breaks down the myths and complexity of doing business in Cannes for you.
Discover the “secrets” to planning for success, getting there for less, spending less and enjoying it more (this is – remember – Cannes!).
This essential guide skips the history of Cannes, the restaurant reviews and the fluffy gossip to show you how to:
- Set goals that are realistic and achievable
- Get from the airport for under €10
- Spend far, far less for your hotels
- Analyse the people you need to meet
- Pitch in 25 words or less (and how to keep the pitch going for 20 minutes if necessary)
- The 4 things you must know before pitching a TV format at Cannes (by someone that has been doing it for over 10 years)
- Work your Cannes contacts when you get home to boost the return on investment.
In Cannes, knowledge really is power
For under $6, get 17 years of experience that will enable you to get results from your very first trip to the Cannes Film Festival, MIPTV and MIPCOM, Midem or MIPIM.