Get results from your very first trip to Cannes 2023
You have been told that Cannes is the place to go to get that break for your business. You have also been told that it is incredibly expensive and is some sort of mysterious club with secret rites you have to learn.
In the Cannes Starter Guide, Cannes veteran Michael Leahy breaks down the myths and complexity of doing business in Cannes for you.
The second edition of the guide details the “secrets” to planning for success, getting there for less, spending less and enjoying it more (this is – remember – Cannes!).
This essential guide skips the history of Cannes, the restaurant reviews (Tripadvisor does that better) and the fluffy gossip to show you how to:
- Set goals that are realistic and achievable
- Get from the airport for under €10
- Where to find cheaper hotels
- Analyse the people you need to meet
- Pitch in 25 words or less (and how to keep the pitch going for 20 minutes if necessary)
- The 4 things you must know before pitching a TV format at Cannes (by someone that has been doing it for over 10 years)
- Work your Cannes contacts when you get home to boost the return on investment.
In Cannes, knowledge really is power
For under $10, the Cannes Starter Guide brings you 17 years of experience that will enable you to get results from your very first trip to the Cannes Film Festival, MIPTV and MIPCOM, Midem or MIPIM.