10 responses

1. hage
    May 23, 2015

I’M AT LA BOCCA AND FLYING TO ROME ON WEDNESDAY THE 27TH WHERE AND AT WHAT TIME CAN I CATCH THE SHUTTLE TO NICE’S AIRPORT, PLEASE

• PFitz
      May 24, 2015

Hi. To simplify things, why not take the train to Nice from La Bocca station and the bus from there? It’s cheaper and about as fast. Otherwise, catch the 210 Express from Cannes “gare autoroutière” beside the town hall. Every half hour between 7am and 7pm (but no bus at 6.30pm). Price: €20.

By the way, how did things go for you at Cannes?

2. Benedict Johnson
    March 2, 2016

Hi am an actor from Nigeria, my name is benedict johnson please I will love to attend this year Cannes 2016

3. PFitz
    March 2, 2016

Hi Benedict.

You’ll find all the relevant info for attending Cannes at this page: http://www.festival-cannes.fr/en/festivalServices/accreditation.html Let me know how you get on.

4. Benedict johnson
    March 5, 2016

hi my name is benedict johnson, am an actor in nigeria please i want to attend cannes 2016 please how do i get the invitation, please reply thanks

5. Phyllis Lynas
    April 14, 2016

I’m going to Cannes and staying In the JW Marriott on the 23/4/2016. Could you please let me know the best and cheapest return transfer from Nice Airport. Thank you.

• PFitz
      April 14, 2016

Phyllis, personally, if I’m not in a hurry, I often take the train from Nice St Augustin. Just make sure you have a suitcase with wheels. The express bus from Nice airport is easier to reach than the station. It’s about a 10-minute walk to the hotel once you arrive in Cannes. The current price is €22 one-way, €33 return. Last bus leaves the airport at 8.

For chauffered transfers, MyDriver.com has quotes for under €80 one-way. Plus, if you use the promo code cannesbust you get a €10 reduction.

6. Darrell Jones
    August 10, 2017

I’m trying to find out when will the Cannes Film festival 2018 film maker submission began for entry? Why are they taking so long to announce it.

• PFitzp
      August 19, 2017

The dates for submissions have not yet been set (as of late August 2017). I’ll send them to subscribers to my newsletter as soon as they are released.

M

7. Jason
    October 9, 2017

This is awesome! Thank you.